Help me write an adoption profile for a guinea pig!

Yay! I'm glad I could come up with something useful.

They're beautiful -- I'd adopt them IF I didn't already have a gazillion critters and live half a country away! The last photo is my absolute favorite. How can anyone resist those faces?
I'm reposting them with the new profile and our new top hat pics! Let's hope for an adoption!

Attachments

• PXL_20220822_201032329.jpg
    PXL_20220822_201032329.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 1
They're adorable and I think you're on the right track. The profile is upbeat and positive, not sappy or tear-jerky. I'll be watching to see if, no WHEN they get their furever home! Know where they'd be awesome? In a nursing home! Good luck!

Well, I have wonderful news! Peaches and Cookie are heading to their new home on Saturday! I think they'll be living the life with homemade pillows and homemade blankets and even two more pigs to play with!

Needless to say, you have a knack for this! I'm now trying to get my foster cat adopted. It gives me much hope.

THANK YOU for helping these girls find their new home!

When writing an adoption profile for a guinea pig, there are a few key things to keep in mind. First, be sure to include a photo of the guinea pig in the profile. This will help potential adopters get a sense of what the animal looks like. Second, provide some basic information about the guinea pig’s personality and temperament. Are they shy or outgoing? playful or timid? Knowing this ahead of time can help potential adopters make sure they are choosing a pet that is a good fit for their home and lifestyle. Finally, be clear about any special needs that the guinea pig may have. For example, if the guinea pig requires medication or has dietary restrictions, this should be noted in the adoption profile. By following these tips, you can help ensure that your guinea pig finds a loving forever home.

Hi there!

Peaches and Cookie (now Peaches and Plum) are doing wonderfully!

I now have a brand new guinea pig. Pic attached. Anyone want to throw out some potential names?

Male pig who is clearly extremely affectionate. I'm still getting to know him but so far he loves cuddles, romaine lettuce, and his brand new pillow bed. PXL_20221001_170354596.jpg PXL_20221001_175935293.jpg

Back
Top Bottom