Help tylan 50

Hey eggcessive. We'll she lookednto be improving. She was eating and drinking again. Unfortunately she passed away last night. I'm so frustrated on not being able to help her. Someone told me I could save her body and have her checked to find out what she has passed from. Do you know how I could find someone to do this?
I am very sorry that you lost her. Thanks to Casportpony for sending you info on a necropsy. Please let us know what they find when you get the final results in a few weeks.

I am very sorry that you lost her. Thanks to Casportpony for sending you info on a necropsy. Please let us know what they find when you get the final results in a few weeks.

I will definitely update in a few weeks or sooner if I get the results before then. I'm so scared it's going to be something awful. I've been reading up on chicken illness and it's so scary how many things can infect your flock for life..
1f625.png

Oh geez guys I got the results. I'm not understanding alot of what I'm reading. But mareks keeps jumping out at me. I'm freaking out right now. Waiting for the doc to call me back so she can explain the results. I literally feel like crying right now..

Oh geez guys I got the results. I'm not understanding alot of what I'm reading. But mareks keeps jumping out at me. I'm freaking out right now. Waiting for the doc to call me back so she can explain the results. I literally feel like crying right now..
What does the prelim say?

Back
Top Bottom