Harp2004

Hatching
Aug 7, 2017
Hello, I am new here so first off I would like to say hello! I am Glad to have some chicken people like myself to talk to although I don't have the biggest flock I still enjoy raising hens and getting eggs. the ISO part is I am in the market for two Laying hens. each one a different breed and laying now or about to lay. in OHIO. you can contact me at [email protected] if you have any or find any! have a Blessed Day!

Hello, I am new here so first off I would like to say hello! I am Glad to have some chicken people like myself to talk to although I don't have the biggest flock I still enjoy raising hens and getting eggs. the ISO part is I am in the market for two Laying hens. each one a different breed and laying now or about to lay. in OHIO. you can contact me at [email protected] if you have any or find any! have a Blessed Day!

Where abouts in Ohio are you? I have an Australorp and Buff Orpington 24 weeks old almost ready to start laying. I'm in East Central, Indiana, but would be willing to meet you somewhere. PM me for pricing details if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom