What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Dawn shrugged. "I guess. I wish I couldn't shift sometimes, but other times I'm glad I can."

~~~~~

Dust looked up at her. "It's fine."

~~~~~

Zia slept quietly for the rest of the time.

Absmi nodded. "We are never happy with what we have. Sometimes I wish I looked more humanoid. But I'm not, so I live with it. " She said softly.
~~~
Aeval sighed, "When you've slept as long as I have. An hour does wonders." She explained simply. "I can't go out for awhile. That way you can rest in peace. " She offered.
~~~
Degan awoke some time later. But he just laid there quietly. Once again thinking.

Absmi nodded. "We are never happy with what we have. Sometimes I wish I looked more humanoid. But I'm not, so I live with it. " She said softly.
~~~
Aeval sighed, "When you've slept as long as I have. An hour does wonders." She explained simply. "I can't go out for awhile. That way you can rest in peace. " She offered.
~~~
Degan awoke some time later. But he just laid there quietly. Once again thinking.
Dawn shifted and pressed her head on Absmi's knee. Her tail wagged softly and she sat down.
~~~~~~
"So, why were you sleeping for so long?"
~~~~
Zia sighed deeply, awake but still asleep.

Kristen was processing something. So if they were watching them the whole time, these people saw Orson kiss her? She blushed and stared awkwardly at the wall.
~~~
Taylor stared at him for a moment,"How about we call it a cupcake, and I'll kiss you this week." She compromised, grinning devilishly.

Orson frowned at Kristen. Sometimes she was so confusing. He looked at the wall she was looking at, trying to figure out what was wrong.
~~~
Nashton looked at Taylor wide-eyed and said, " No! It is not a cupcake with sprinkles. It's paper with holes and a light! Anyone can see that." He then crossed his arms defiantly.
Kristen noticed he was trying to find out what was wrong. She quickly glanced over at him and smiled to tell him she was fine. She reached for his hand,"Why are you staring at the wall?"
~~~
Taylor used this opportunity to knock him over onto the grass. She giggled and shifted. She curled up on top of him so he couldn't get up,"Your punishment begins now."

( You can lead.
smile.png
)

Minerva slithered in the forest, looking around for any danger as she did. She sat on a rock and looked at the sky, the stars were always so beautiful and peaceful.

Calystia shook her head and quickly looked down as tears filled her eyes, so that he couldn't see her face. "No. Andromeda is dead. I fear Kareena has become powerless in Markus care and will not last long." It was nearly impossible to keep her feeling hidden, but somehow she had found a great of strength she never she had. Being taken from her home to this had her confused and frightened, but she tried her best to let no one know. The loniless of being without her sisters weighed on her soul greatly, but now acknowledged that she had lost Andromeda made her feel as if she would burst.
~
Zzzzzz....

Raymer watched Calystia. He didn't understand why the general wanted to keep a mermaid child. Raymer put his arms on his thighs and hunched over to look at his hands. He thought of all they had destroyed and hurt. Was that all he was good for. A dog of war, to come and do his masters bidding. Why was he now doubting himself? What was the catalyst for the character analysis? Surely not a snip of a girl. But he knew, if he was brutally honest with himself, where his contention came from. He knew this whole situation was wrong. He looked over at the girl.
~~~
( Remember, Castiel was called a traitor. He told Andromeda about Thorn accused him of betraying king Racine. That is why the king trades him to Axel? Did you want me to find it and repost it?)

Castiel looked over at Andromeda's sleeping form. She looked so at peace.
~~~
Racine called a portal and charged in as soon as it opened.

Last edited:
Angela looked to the other dove girl and reached out a hand to her "That must be hard on you to not know your name, maybe the four of us can think of a name you would like to take" She said kindly then glanced over "This is Arran, she's my handler and friend" 

(Ok, he only got whiplash from the log truck hitting him, so he's ok, just gonna be sore for a while. Thanks :) )
~~~
Jackie turned the paper around after a moment longer "Like this?" She had drawn out what Kristen had said 

~~~

"No, you hit me" Rosie said and shook her head "Aww, C-9?"
~~~
Star blushed and looked to her choices "I would like that. I don't know if I will be any good at that though." She said softly, then found a scent she liked and put it in the water

( She is in dove form on Ashton's shoulder. ;) )
Ashton grinned. "That sounds wonderful. I knew you'd be willing to take her under your wing. She has had a hard life." She explained gently.
~~~
( A log truck! :eek: His guardian angels were with him. So glad it wasn't anything worse. :hugs. )
~~~~
Zypher looked over at the drawing. Very impressed with the skill level.
~~~
Ericsson grinned happily, "Miss, G-9?" He asked.
~~~
Qdoba smiled kindly and encouraged, "You will see that you will do wonderful." She then went to take down Star's hair.

Last edited:
(Who who is? What trator?)
~
IDRIS walked up and kept her head low as the cashier slowly scanned the price tags.

( I explained in the other post.)
Sandor stood and looked at the person in front of him in like. It was obvious that they were trying to hide. They might as well say, 'here I am! Come get me!' He shook his head indifferently. He was done helping anyone.

Dawn shifted and pressed her head on Absmi's knee. Her tail wagged softly and she sat down.
~~~~~~

"So, why were you sleeping for so long?"

~~~~
Zia sighed deeply, awake but still asleep.

Absmi smiled down at Dawn and giggled.
~~~
Aeval put her hand on her hip and smiled at Dust. " Way to make a girl feel listened too. How soon you forget the medieval knights that hunted me, so I went to ground."
~~~
Degan chuckled lightly and stood up.

Kristen noticed he was trying to find out what was wrong. She quickly glanced over at him and smiled to tell him she was fine. She reached for his hand,"Why are you staring at the wall?"
~~~
Taylor used this opportunity to knock him over onto the grass. She giggled and shifted. She curled up on top of him so he couldn't get up,"Your punishment begins now."

"To figure out, why you were." Orson stated simply.
~~~
Nashton sighed deeply and looked up at Taylor. "Oh, really? We're going to be like that then." She said flatly.

Minerva slithered in the forest, looking around for any danger as she did. She sat on a rock and looked at the sky, the stars were always so beautiful and peaceful.

Maxton was taking advantage of the full moon, by hunting. He had cornered his pray but had to shift to his human form the get to it. "Come here, and I'll make it quick." He promised the wild boar.

Back
Top Bottom