What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
( She is in dove form on Ashton's shoulder.
wink.png
)
Ashton grinned. "That sounds wonderful. I knew you'd be willing to take her under your wing. She has had a hard life." She explained gently.
~~~
( A log truck!
ep.gif
His guardian angels were with him. So glad it wasn't anything worse.
hugs.gif
. )
~~~~
Zypher looked over at the drawing. Very impressed with the skill level.
~~~
Ericsson grinned happily, "Miss, G-9?" He asked.
~~~
Qdoba smiled kindly and encouraged, "You will see that you will do wonderful." She then went to take down Star's hair.
Jackie smiled and passed the page over to the alphas so they could see it.
~~~
"Miss, H-10?" Rosie asked, resorting to wild guesses again
~~~
Star smiled as she got ready for the bath then lightly stepped into the water.

Maxton was taking advantage of the full moon, by hunting. He had cornered his pray but had to shift to his human form the get to it. "Come here, and I'll make it quick." He promised the wild boar.

(Is he near enough for Minerva to hear him?)
Minerva thought she heard something and looked around her to see if anything was near.

Jackie smiled and passed the page over to the alphas so they could see it. 
~~~
"Miss, H-10?" Rosie asked, resorting to wild guesses again
~~~
Star smiled as she got ready for the bath then lightly stepped into the water.

Zypher nodded and took the drawing over to Anna and Jason.
~~~
Ericsson frowned as he checked. "Miss, H-8?" He said.
~~~
Qdoba sat on the edge and took up water to wet her hair, then worked in the rich oils to cleanse it.

(Okay, thanks.)
Minerva followed the noise out of pure curiosity, wanting to know where the noise was coming from. It sounded like a trapped animal, but she also thought she heard a voice.

Maxton sighed, "Why are you making this so diff...icu..lt." Maxton frowned as he heard movement. He crouched down and waited to see what it was.

Maxton sighed, "Why are you making this so diff...icu..lt." Maxton frowned as he heard movement. He crouched down and waited to see what it was.

Minerva didn't see Maxton since he was crouched down, but she saw the hog. She frowned, why would a hog simply squeal at night? She stuck out her snake tongue to smell the air.

Minerva didn't see Maxton since he was crouched down, but she saw the hog. She frowned, why would a hog simply squeal at night? She stuck out her snake tongue to smell the air.

Maxton peered over the rock he was behind. It was a female, in fact it was the queen. Maxton quietly stood up and cleared his throat. "I apologize if I have disrupted you, queen Minerva. I was only hunting." He explained.

Maxton peered over the rock he was behind. It was a female, in fact it was the queen. Maxton quietly stood up and cleared his throat. "I apologize if I have disrupted you, queen Minerva. I was only hunting." He explained.

Queen Minerva looked at him. "It is alright. I was just looking at the stars, nothing I was doing was important." She told him simply. "Who are you?" She asked curiously, glancing at the hog to make sure it didn't leave, because she didn't want to ruin his hunting.

Queen Minerva looked at him. "It is alright. I was just looking at the stars, nothing I was doing was important." She told him simply. "Who are you?" She asked curiously, glancing at the hog to make sure it didn't leave, because she didn't want to ruin his hunting.

( I love you avatar by the way. He's so cute! )
"I am prince Maxton, your majesty." He said with a bow.

Back
Top Bottom