What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Rio grinned. "But you never know, I could just be an amazing faker and I knew all along. I'm great at faking." He joked.
---
Larry tossed it again, this time a little to the side.
Serpente was in some shallow water, relaxing in the sun.
Rosalie went towards the forest "Maybe there are some still in the forest"

Rio grinned. "But you never know, I could just be an amazing faker and I knew all along. I'm great at faking." He joked.
---
Larry tossed it again, this time a little to the side.
Serpente was in some shallow water, relaxing in the sun.

Sabrina thought about that, then said," Well call it a tie then."
~~~
Vaughan did the same maneuver. But he ate it as he swam back over. He nuzzled Larry's leg affectionately.

Sabrina thought about that, then said," Well call it a tie then."
~~~
Vaughan did the same maneuver. But he ate it as he swam back over. He nuzzled Larry's leg affectionately.

Rio nodded. He didn't really know what to do besides joke around, and he was starting to run out of things to joke about.
---
Larry hesitated but ended up petting him a little.

Serpente saw another smaller snake and hissed warningly. The snake left as quickly as possible, for it was small and anacondas were huge.
Rosalie continued making her way through the brush "Hello?" she asked Her brother Josiah saw her leaving "Dont go too far!" he yelled She gestured a thumbs up and continued her way through the forest.

Andromeda shook her head, somewhat unsure. "I don't know, just not feeling my self I suppose."
~
Amar thought. "Perhaps not right now. I rather not rush, since dinner should be ready soon."
~
Calystia listened to their conversation quietly.

Castiel frowned concerned. "Is you head hurting again? " he asked curiously.
~~~
Dyrte curtsied and said, "As you wish. Does the tea meet your satisfaction? How about the fruits? "
~~~
Raymer came back with a tray of cut fruits and a large salad. He set the tray down and started opening the cage door. Taking the chain and lock off, then the actual door. He got the tray and slipped it inside. Then locked up again.

Back
Top Bottom