What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"They like to go to places to eat and do different activities. Most of the places cost money, but I'm sure we could find money. Humans are clumsy, they drop objects often." Bellatrix told Danika.
Danika smiled again "Where can we look to find this stuff?" She asked excitedly

Absmi look to Dawn and waited to see if she was going to be alright. She hadn't expected such an out burst. But then, she was raised around immortality all her life. "Are you going to be alright? Did you need anything? " She asked quietly.
~~~
Degan sat down and eagerly served himself up some food. "This, I could get used to. What about you?" He asked Zia.
~~~
Aeval looked to Dust. "Did you feel like exploring the cave tunnel to the ground or rest from the flight? " She asked curiously.
Dawn was silent and stared absently into the distance. After a moment she nodded and mumbled a 'yes'.
~~~~~~
Zia shrugged. "Probably not. I'm use to scavenging and stuff."
~~~~~
Dust got up. "I am up for an adventure if you are."

Danika smiled again "Where can we look to find this stuff?" She asked excitedly
Bellatrix scanned the area around them. "Hmm...We'll just have to find some on the ground. Though to save time we could see if my magic is good enough to pay. As in I'll make an illusion that there's money and when they put it away I'll stop using my magic and it'll disappear, but they won't notice since it's out of sight." Bellatrix told her.

Raymer listened to her enthusiasm. "So what was the best place you ever explored? " He asked further.
~~~
Zackary reached back and unlocked the door and stepped to the side to allow him room to enter. "Sorry, I wasn't talking any chances. " He said in way of an explanation.
~~~
Dyrte got the large sponge and started bathing her quietly.

Calystia went silent for a moment. A sneaky smile slowly appeared when she spoke up. "I was the first to discover the wreckage of the RMS Titanic. I liked to visit the secret location when I needed to be alone. After some time I decided I shouldn't keep the location a secret any longer thinkinh that others should have the opportunity to visit the site, or see cargo placed in musuems. I left clues of the wreckage's location which some divers finally followed to what they thought was their own discovering, the sight of the sunk Titanic, which had been lost for decades." She explained proudly.
~
The captain nodded, half-heartedly listening to him as he thought some things out. "Zackary, I want you to hold Idris down while my men take her blood and DNA to run through some tests." He said walking inside and watching over the doctor ad he got he supplies ready.
(Do you want to play the doctor? You don't have to, I just don't feel like playing a doctor right now.)
~
Amar laid back and relaxed.

Aaran laughed,"Not especially, but the fastest way for me to have a power surge is pain. I did what I had to do. Truthfully that's the fastest anyone has made me surge without a gun, a tazer, or a body in shards scattered around my feet." He shuddered,"But I like the thrill of the surge. It's not really like anything I can describe... It's when I have the least control and my powers just do what they want."
~~~
"I agree with you except with country. I can't stand most country music. Some country songs I'm okay with but most of them are just really repetitive. Otherwise I love memorizing song's names, artist who wrote it, sometimes the album, and the lyrics. It's not that hard, really. My voice isn't terrible either." She didn't really like complimenting herself, but it felt okay to say something like that around Nashton. "Okay, I think it's your turn."

Thorn nodded. "That's a powerful talent you have. I still can't believe you fixed my sword. It was truly amazing to watch. " He admitted
~~~
Nashton chuckled, "Not even Taylor Swift? " He asked playfully. "Ummmm, what is your favorite food?" He asked simply.
Aaran grinned proudly,"I put a man back together once." His smile faded and he cleared his throat,"But he was sort of insane afterwards... He was still convinced I was freezing him."
~~~
Taylor laughed,"Taylor Swift isn't even technically country anymore. Have you listened to her new album? Definitely not country music." She pointed out then thought for a moment,"Chinese food and hamburgers. The big juicy kind of hamburger loaded with stuff. Except tomato." She grinned,"Ever had any celebrity crushes?"

"You've been nicer to me. I was in a straight jacket like a crazy man and you still visited me." Rio said. _______
Sirène laughed. "The thought of their reaction makes me want to try it. We should just let them see us and then let them go so they can run around and tell people about fish trying to fish for humans. It sounds so absurd." She said, grinning.
Aurelius looked to Jason as he motioned her over. She said as she stood up, "That really wasn't a fair assessment. Remember, I saw your future, I knew you were crazy. " ~~~ Keldwyn laughed out loud. "I can just see the pitchforks and torches now. When the humans have a good old fashioned monster hunt." He said with enthusiasm.

Star smiled and squeezed his hand gently "Good, I'm glad: She said quietly  then looked away to the tiny fey again
~~~

Anna sighed and nodded "Unless he did one to throw us off and another to actually find us" She said thoughtfully "After all he would know we knew about them after the prison"

Jason looked to the others, calling for them to come over one at a time to be checked "Yeah, a lot of myths are real"
~~~

Kyra grinned and skipped along beside him. She was just glad they were both free again. She slowed when they reached the road again and frowned at it

Falkirk too looked to the micro fairies. "You want to hear something unique? "
~~~
Zypher nodded with appreciation of how she thought. "Yes, that is a very possible option. Well do the whole body scan, just to be on the safe side. Good catch, I would put it past him." He said as the marked that tracking chip. The then moved onward. (Where do you want the next one? :p )

Nektar stood still for his scan. He watched curiously as Jason moved the device around him. When it beeped, he looked to Angela wide-eyed.

Raine watched the Alphas silently. The thought of being tagged like that, gave him the heebie jeebies.
~~~~
Graydon looked to Kyra and asked, "What is it? What's wrong? "

Dawn was silent and stared absently into the distance. After a moment she nodded and mumbled a 'yes'. 
~~~~~~

Zia shrugged. "Probably not. I'm use to scavenging and stuff."
~~~~~
Dust got up. "I am up for an adventure if you are." 

Absmi smiled unsure of what to say. But offered, "I could as the queen if it can be reversed, if you'd like? "

Jackdaw's attention was drawn back to the present, at Absmi words. He found Dawn's answer was somehow, very important to him. He waited with baited breath for her response.
~~~
Degan scoffed at that. "Well, you can have your unwanted left overs. I tend to enjoy the food on the first time around. " He said with a teasing flare.
~~~
Aeval smiled and dipped her head. "Oh, I'm still good for an adventure. I couldn't rest contentedly, without knowing it's safe. Not after our close call." She said softly.

Aurelius looked to Jason as he motioned her over. She said as she stood up, "That really wasn't a fair assessment. Remember, I saw your future, I knew you were crazy. "
~~~
Keldwyn laughed out loud. "I can just see the pitchforks and torches now. When the humans have a good old fashioned monster hunt." He said with enthusiasm.

"I didn't think I actually was crazy, but okay." Rio said and chuckled. He continued eating and waited for her to leave.
_____

"Ha, it would be hilarious. I'd probably get caught because I'd be too busy laughing to pay any attention." Sirène joked and laughed, grinning widely. "Ah, humans. They are so entertaining in so many ways." She told Keldwyn with humor.

Last edited:
Calystia went silent for a moment. A sneaky smile slowly appeared when she spoke up. "I was the first to discover the wreckage of the RMS Titanic. I liked to visit the secret location when I needed to be alone. After some time I decided I shouldn't keep the location a secret any longer thinkinh that others should have the opportunity to visit the site, or see cargo placed in musuems. I left clues of the wreckage's location which some divers finally followed to what they thought was their own discovering, the sight of the sunk Titanic, which had been lost for decades." She explained proudly.
~
The captain nodded, half-heartedly listening to him as he thought some things out. "Zackary, I want you to hold Idris down while my men take her blood and DNA to run through some tests." He said walking inside and watching over the doctor ad he got he supplies ready.
(Do you want to play the doctor? You don't have to, I just don't feel like playing a doctor right now.)
~
Amar laid back and relaxed.

Raymer listened astonished at her confession. He had to admit, that ship held a particular interest to him. "Now that is truly astonishing. It's good you did share your secret. Because micro organisms are slowly devouring it. Soon there will be nothing left." He said with wonder.
~~~
( Humm, I suppose I could. )
Zackary put his weapons away, so he'd have the full use of his hands. He approached her cautiously and took her to the exam table.

Dr. Collin walked the wheeled cart over to the side of the table. He got the biopsy pin and grabbed her arm. He then pressed it aginst her arm and pressed the pressed the spring loaded button that collected the tissue sample. "There, almost painless. " He said to Idris. "Now for the blood, I need her to be still. Can you manage that?" He asked with contempt.

Zackary grunted and said, "I'll do my best. She a tricky one."
~~~
Dyrte finished with the body and moved on to Amar's beautiful hair. She gently massaged the scalp and then worked out to the ends.

Back
Top Bottom