Horseback Riders?

Quote:
That is wonderful you save him!! I had a Xrace TB too. One of the best horses I owned!

He is my big baby!! He's horrible under saddle though!! (poor training)
An I just seen the post where you said nothing over 16hh.. You def. wouldnt ride my horse then!! He's 17.1hh!!

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...1123302464_100000277297655_10465_741074_n.jpg

Just to show you how massive he is (im 5'1" so yeah Im tiny but he would still dwarf me even if I was 5'5")

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...043241372_100000277297655_29835_2173572_n.jpg

He is a big boy!!! My TB was 17.2hh!! Crazy tall!!!! he looks like a sweet heart!

Quote:
Sounds awesome! I will look them up! My dream breed is a Fell pony 13hh!!!!

oh yeah! I want one for my son, a mini friesian! There is a breeder nearby but too $$$$$
tongue.png

LOL Yaaa same here $$$$.... booooooo

Quote:
Yeah, I don't care to ride the big tall things either. My mare is just 15 and gelding is 15.2 or 3. tall but he's trained to stretch out so a bit shorter when I go to mount. Our Halflinger is probably 14.3 maybe 15 but nice and short. not as stocky as the Oberlander though.

Yaaaaa 15hh is good. I like 14hh best! lolol What a great geld! My mom use to have a 16hh Morgan (way tall for a Morgan) she would do that too!!!!

I do
ya.gif
!!!!! I have 3 of the BEST Morgan horses that anybody could ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am kinda a newbie in the showing world but I LOVE BARREL RACING!!!! yes, I run barrels on a morgan, which is not seen too often. In my opinion, in barrels, it doesn't matter what breed you have as long as they are FAST!!! I WAS into western pleasure, halter classes, and wanted to ride english, but I don't have a trainer, and I don't know how to even train a horse to change leads!! I DID however teach my horse barrels, poles and.... that is it so far!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Morgan are the BEST!!! They can & do everything the others can do. & Did you know they used Morgan mares to better the quater horse lines.
smile.png
On youtube has vid about how to train your horse to do that. Les Vogt is the BEST out there for western!!!

Back
Top Bottom