How-To Chickens Contest!!! (Writing instructions of how to do your chickens) ENDS JULY 20TH 2023

Fantastic.
I’ll just tack ‘Miss Spork’ next to my other nickname of ‘Muffy Sporker’ 🙄
Hey
I'm a spork too
You said so yourself,

Btw are any of you on this thread know about what to do when a baby rabbit gets abandoned by his mammy? I had that happen right now. I'm feeding it goatmilk mixed with whipping cream which I heard you're supposed to give, and had some spare rabbit fur.

Hey
I'm a spork too
You said so yourself,
Eyyyy, the spork club! 😂 :highfive:
Btw are any of you on this thread know about what to do when a baby rabbit gets abandoned by his mammy? I had that happen right now. I'm feeding it goatmilk mixed with whipping cream which I heard you're supposed to give, and had some spare rabbit fur.
@_-Captain BRM-_ has bunnies, maybe she’ll know what to do. :p

Hey
I'm a spork too
You said so yourself,

Is it wild? How old is it?
Goat milk is an excellent replacer. But depending on the age they can be *hard* to keep alive. Next to impossible. Day old kits are so, SO extremely hard to feed. But maybe yours is older? I need tha deeetaaaiiils.
@LhickenChicken

Back
Top Bottom