How-To Chickens Contest!!! (Writing instructions of how to do your chickens) ENDS JULY 20TH 2023

Is it wild? How old is it?
Goat milk is an excellent replacer. But depending on the age they can be *hard* to keep alive. Next to impossible. Day old kits are so, SO extremely hard to feed. But maybe yours is older? I need tha deeetaaaiiils.
@LhickenChicken
It is not wild, and it is approximately one, maybe two, weeks old. I think I'm going to move him in with Amora, who also has baby kits.

Anyway, guys, sorry for hijacking the thread. The little bunny is doing wonderfully. He got out of the nest with the others and has his eyes open. He was just standing there and staring at me with those cute little pink eyes, ears up. So cute.

Anyway, I totally didn't mean to hijack it. I am sorry, if anyone wants they can cut this part out of the thread. Or make another thread out of it. I know @casportpony can do that kind of thing. Please pretty please @casportpony?

I went to the persons house who will be taking care of my chickens and ducks until the 23rd. I took some cookies as a bribe wrote up a whole paper on how to take care of my chickens. And said that i better not come home to a dead chicken.

Back
Top Bottom