I am looking for someone who still has show quality Partridge Rocks from Dick Horstman's line

Turkeytom25

Chirping
Feb 21, 2021
Pennsylvania
Hi all, I am in the market for some Show quality Partridge Plymouth Rocks. I am specifically looking for someone who is willing to ship eggs or lives within a couple of hours drive of western PA. I am trying to get some of the best stock, preferably from Dick Horstman's old line which came originally from APA judge Tim Bowles. I would also be open to other show quality lines such as those from Norman Ennis in Maryland. it would also be nice to find someone who is NPIP approved so I do not need to worry about disease. Any recommendations are appreciated. Here is the rooster I used to have, from Meyer hatchery. He had great color and temperament, but was about 2 pounds shy of standard weight.
1614220867883.png

I have looked all over the place and this is basically the last place I can think of to look. I thought there might be somebody out there who has them because I have been looking at old threads and saw other people looking for the same things and succeeding in acquiring them.

Back
Top Bottom