I needed this like I need another hole in the head... LOL..Puppy PICS

Quote:
ok that is to much CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

Oh my gosh! I think I like holes in my head, too. I waaaaant one! Congratulations!

Your other doggie is a beautie, too. Pit? Stafford? How does he/she do with your chicks?

American Pit Bull and he LOVES the chickens... protects them too. Though, he does like to sometimes chase a couple of my more spastic roos
tongue.png
The rest have all learned to ignore him when he's running around
tongue.png

Here he is with my first chicks when they hatched, and also a pic of him guarding them from FIL's dogs....

halo.jpg

halo2.jpg

100_4918Medium.jpg

guard.jpg

And with Roxie on his back sunbathing..... Roxie and Halo get along the best! She isn't scared of him in the slightest and he lets her get away with murder because I think he views her as a part of our pack because she lived here at the house for 5 months.

deadMedium.jpg

Halo itches the chickens sometimes with his teeth.... and the puppy... and cats... and a young raccoon that I hit with a shovel.... and last night I caught him itching the feather pillows on my bed! LMAO Though, no one except the pillows seem much a fan of this habit of his... HA

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, what a good dog! Those pictures are adorable. I have boxers. One would definately eat them if she got the chance but the other hangs out just fine. I've never seen the girls sunbathing on her, however. That is HYSTERICAL!

Back
Top Bottom