ideal hatchery

I got 6 in my order and I have heard that others have gotten up to 8 or 9. I guess it just depends.
big_smile.png
Your babies will arrive better if they have these other warm bodies. I got 6 golden laced cochins. They were/are gorgeous. Just find someone to take them off your hands or keep them as pets or for the freezer.

They send males, but you might get lucky and have a pullet in the bunch.
smile.png
They aren't always 100% correct on their sexing.

I ordered 5 ducklings and 2 bantams last week and got exactly that -no extras. Perhaps it depends on where you are; I'm in the Bay Area in California and it's been plenty warm lately.

Good luck with your geese & duck!
big_smile.png

(By the way, how did you manage to get the total to $25 with just those three?)

The minimum was 20 when I ordered and it ended up being 28.60 geese are expensive they are about 11-13 dollars each depending on the type, and with all the box charges and everything it was about 39.00 in the end. On the order page it says the minimum order is 20. I guess they changed it. I'm in Georiga and it has been very warm here so hopefully I don't get any extras. I don't have a place to brood chicks right now. I'm happy you didn't get any extras I hope I don't either.

Last edited:
Get ready!!! FOR ANYTHING!!!

I ordered 26 chicks (chicken chicks) I got 28 chicks and 1 duck ....

All the chickens are doing well and growing like weeds.......lets just say I wasnt ready for a duck and it passed....

Good luck!!

I ordered 14 chicks and I am supposed to get them wednesday or thursday and I am fully prepared for "packing chicks". I am kinda hoping that I get some. LOL
yippiechickie.gif

I think I will since I live in Northern Minnesota and They have a long way to travel and the weather here has been unpredictable.
Kristyne

Back
Top Bottom