Im in the Smokey Mts and LOVIN IT!

Quote:
Hey everyone! I had a blast! Thank you all for commenting. TaLani, we spent alot of time in Bryson City. That is where my future inlaws used to live 10 yrs ago and they are currently looking for a house to rent so they can hurry up and move up there and take their time looking for "THE PLACE". I had so much fun! I felt like I was in a different world. I got tons of use of all my warm knitted socks, hats and scarves. Cant wait to go back..But it was a lONG drive. I want to go in every season, Spring Fall and summer. We went Gy m mining in Cherokee, we were the only ones there but we found TREASURE! I have a baggied filled with rubbies, saphires and Emeralds..GOOD sized ones too. I was in heaven, Gem stones are one of my favorite things and to get to find them in a bucket of dirt is a BONUS! I cant wait to turn each one into a treasured gift or piece of jewelry one, by one.
We went to this awesome little Cherokee indian shop across the street, it was great. I also LOVED Ashville. I went to Pearls and bought me some nice luxurios wool yarn I am making me a scarf with. I JUST LOVED the 'what I call Hippie' type shops, so Bohemian, so me!

So glad u had a great time up here! I love all of the different festivals we have up here, they never did anything like that in FL. We had more snow this morning (it's windy & 29 degrees rt now - burrr!) & they canceled school in several counties because of it. I was almost in an accident this morning due to black ice! I've put a link to our local tv station for your enjoyment. http://www.wlos.com/

I
know what u mean about the long drive, whenever I go visit my uncle & grandparents in Bradenton it takes SO long! I love Asheville too, I LOVE the Asheville Mall - I spend all day there when I go at Christmas time. By all means, if ya wanna meet up when you're here again, just give me a heads up - u can come see my chickens!
big_smile.png

Man I wish I had talked to you while I was still up there. I would have loved to visit your chickies and we were right there in your town the majority of the time. I have not had the oppotunity to go to Ashville mall. But I WILL BE BACK and I will go! I cant wait. Probably springtime. Cant wait to see Springtime in the Smokies!

Back
Top Bottom