Indiana BYCers chickenfest 2015

It's south of Bloomington and a beautiful drive to get there

It is very beautiful, and a wonderful location to spend a weekend with the family too. I have been there several times. I remember when the deer was so thick, folks were feeding them from the cars.
Shades state park.recreation area is also close fairly close to there, primitive camping only if I remember. Once this years fest has passed, I will look into it for next year
big_smile.png

It's south of Bloomington and a beautiful drive to get there

It is very beautiful, and a wonderful location to spend a weekend with the family too. I have been there several times. I remember when the deer was so thick, folks were feeding them from the cars.
Shades state park.recreation area is also close fairly close to there, primitive camping only if I remember. Once this years fest has passed, I will look into it for next year
big_smile.png

Chicken Fest Tank Tops
https://www.booster.com/inbyc2015tanktop

front
front
front
front

Yes this time there are color options. The price is the same for each color. We need at least 10 ordered in any color combination for the tanks to print.

There were not 10 votes for either the hoodie or the long sleeve shirt. Then with spring on its way, the decision for a tank top seemed clear.

Next there will be a contest, I would like to see a few of our designers come up with some great designs for the 2016 fund raising items. The design needs to be limited to ONE color. The deadline to enter a design is May 31st this year. Voting will be in June. PLEASE Please do not post your designs but instead message them to me and I can post them all at once.

Chicken Fest Tank Tops
https://www.booster.com/inbyc2015tanktop

front
front
front
front

Yes this time there are color options. The price is the same for each color. We need at least 10 ordered in any color combination for the tanks to print.

There were not 10 votes for either the hoodie or the long sleeve shirt. Then with spring on its way, the decision for a tank top seemed clear.

Next there will be a contest, I would like to see a few of our designers come up with some great designs for the 2016 fund raising items. The design needs to be limited to ONE color. The deadline to enter a design is May 31st this year. Voting will be in June. PLEASE Please do not post your designs but instead message them to me and I can post them all at once.
Wow this is tough to choose! For sure will be green, I may need a gold one too LOL
big_smile.png

Cant wait to see the designs for 2016!

Quote: I like the red the best. But for now I'm going to wait till the last minute to order.
I have way too many red shirts or that would have been my pick too. DH now says he wants black! That really surprised me. Guess he likes how it looks better. Have to ask my nephew yet but I know he will want black too. Same here, will wait a bit before we order.

Feathered Friends 4H Poultry Club 6th Annual show, Columbus Indiana Bartholomew County Fairgrounds. May 2nd, This is a sanctioned Show. There will be a large indoor sales area and outside swap/sales spots available. Judging begins at 9 am, pre-entry required. For show catalog, email me at:

[email protected]

Matt John
Call or text with questions, 812 603-7722

Feathered Friends 4H Poultry Club 6th Annual show, Columbus Indiana Bartholomew County Fairgrounds. May 2nd, This is a sanctioned Show. There will be a large indoor sales area and outside swap/sales spots available. Judging begins at 9 am, pre-entry required. For show catalog, email me at:

[email protected]

Matt John
Call or text with questions, 812 603-7722
Will share this on our Indiana thread also. Great post!

Back
Top Bottom