Indiana BYCers chickenfest 2015

Treasurer report: The results from the first fundraiser are in. The Chickenfest account is $192.20 richer (meaning it now has $192.20). Keep up the great work everyone!
ep.gif
WOW!!!! Thats great news!
thumbsup.gif

WTG everyone, and don't forget your tank top orders! I will be doing mine this week.

If you go back a page SallyinIndiana has a linked posted for the t-shirts.

And be sure to check out the Indiana Bycer's thread. Its a very active, friendly thread.

Anyone know of any swaps in central indiana for this year? I have 4 acres of empty pasture we could use if there is anyone out there local who wants to get together!

Anyone know of any swaps in central indiana for this year? I have 4 acres of empty pasture we could use if there is anyone out there local who wants to get together!
We are actually having a get together in Goshen Indiana on Saturday June 27th. If you go back one page about half way down you will find more information on it. If you have any questions about it you can pm me or post on either this thread or the Indiana thread.

This year is northern Indiana, next year is southern Indiana,...

Of course it would be nice to have it in central indiana as I'm in central Indiana too. Who knows maybe a fall festival in October would work out.

In other news, its time for all of the last minute people to get their tank top orders in.

https://www.booster.com/inbyc2015tanktop

front
front
front
front

Thanks for the offer! We have 2016 planned to be in southern IN, but 2017 will likely be west central IN. We also have a weekly event calender post done by @atrueb00 on the member pages and our indiana thread.
Member page links are at the bottom of my post.

Back
Top Bottom