Intro - Moving from MO to MI

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I came across this site while looking at reliable places to get pigeons for pets. I'm an almost 30 year old woman with a toddler.

I live in Mid-Missouri right now but in December (a month from now) will be moving to Michigan.

I've homesteaded on a small scale in the past which included chickens, rabbits, goats, cows, mini horses, quail, geese, ducks, and guineas. I do not consider myself an expert on any of those animals but I do have a solid frame of reference for all of them in discussions.

I no longer live there sadly, but am planning to get a pair of pigeons as pets and this seems to be where the cool poultry peeps are flocking to :cool:

Most of my pigeon information is coming from the Palomacy website so far, by the way. If it isn't on the website then I probably don't know it yet.

I'm here to network and socialize, I know two souls in all of Michigan so if anyone is semi-close to Manistee don't hesitate to say hi!
Welcome to BYC!! Same as NFC said, there’s a thread for almost every state!

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I came across this site while looking at reliable places to get pigeons for pets. I'm an almost 30 year old woman with a toddler.

I live in Mid-Missouri right now but in December (a month from now) will be moving to Michigan.

I've homesteaded on a small scale in the past which included chickens, rabbits, goats, cows, mini horses, quail, geese, ducks, and guineas. I do not consider myself an expert on any of those animals but I do have a solid frame of reference for all of them in discussions.

I no longer live there sadly, but am planning to get a pair of pigeons as pets and this seems to be where the cool poultry peeps are flocking to :cool:

Most of my pigeon information is coming from the Palomacy website so far, by the way. If it isn't on the website then I probably don't know it yet.

I'm here to network and socialize, I know two souls in all of Michigan so if anyone is semi-close to Manistee don't hesitate to say hi!
Hi PigeonLady!
We live in the UP of MI where we have a small farm with chickens and guineas. We moved here in December of 2021 in the middle of a blizzard. Hope you get some better weather for your move! My husband used to raise pigeons long ago...thought we would do that here but never found anyone selling them and we are kept busy with the chickens and guineas now. Best of luck and welcome to MI!

Back
Top Bottom