Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Can worms get cancer? I'm sure some government somewhere is paying some hack to study that....
I don't see why not. Cancer is essentially a cellular division disorder in which a cell loses control of its ability to proliferate and genetically alter itself (differentiation), so it spawns identical cells, which spawn identical cells, and so on.

If it can divide, it can be tumor-fied.

A&P is cool but pathophys where it's at.
One is about how the body works. The other is about how it breaks.
Oh thank goodness, a qualified nurse. You're not correcting me, so I assume that my explanation was correct.

I do like learning how things can break. This class has been incredibly fascinating and incredibly worrying.

Oh thank goodness, a qualified nurse. You're not correcting me, so I assume that my explanation was correct.

I do like learning how things can break. This class has been incredibly fascinating and incredibly worrying.
Without researching it, it makes perfect sense. I hope no one is trying to create a 'parasite' cancer. The unintended consequences seem Endless.

My 'favorite' body malfunctions are when the body overcorrects and creates a worst problem. Paradoxes are fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom