Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Add the fibro gene to those white faces.
You'll have blue faced black Spanish, the newest breed variety on the market.

Do you mean aiming for Black Spanish just with the blue?
I confess I was planning to shrink the faces. I chose a breeder with extreme ones just so it would hopefully take a little less time. I want blue all around their eyes, but not ears dripping to their chests, lol.
The Mosaics are already fibro, so it should work.
Just the other day I had a "What?! Ahhh!" moment when I read people talking about Blue faced Game type birds. So I had to Google image search but they are just using the word blue for some reason.

Kids on the playground. Love.

uOMOos91tATumRvXr5qgOyhEWegjptd0iK9uB4_QqCIUvThqqgxoLbfrRi3oC13Yt78fAzNDgu-MKlFfCZ2GsbQumWqXFYaCHsGMhaFlwYqQqJbhG0_v2h129vaHghkbyJIRyBGh3U6i9WBjbbHqGcCEMDmi_2fPkFlmvJp5260skfulyYw-OWEbimSzewqmarWhw6D04vXTCJJc9-BfXptiPioBjTtPmKW_eq7TG0CUa8O4_7j21y1QJa270nvQUlk4mVnWvqyM-BEDBxEqx36KOmCYHLzQu2HODCjOclf5d_vPI4UdlN5sC53wDY0LIZWgYgewQTdWUauYsblm7pClpxkzgl43XVt-0XPUqMzlSSwQLeTvNwXx9brH3SrAwGQOJHfzpTtQA_LqFHad01ByLK3_crG1SBjJnOC9Me_CgzYqtTqk6h9kJRHzZFTvlLOmjVM_ZX1vZnZuvjSQSdsy_8CooroU_vEjkVu0DV0I-NT_lkc-xT6A7F5pgI9MjrzNn_jhI07le6wPWdt2alP7nj1H8MQglEATA9PdnCVXu1R6a1FfQvrtRNjjdy9itU1G8ctDEIp_kKibaUoWJg7SJa_zZtR_Ic9wx7LvPzrINj_i-RFYzu5ysSbnN87duqkNlDQ8ZvUbCJeGwKeWp-DRpUZxieQnZnKpOpC6GF5-ucMcFEwfTToI2883Mso7DnMw2RVyjlsuSxpVz2QjIyoEpP9aVzujsr0BtEnBfBexgkuvwvj1YrAhC6iMhVRpDriAKUVmBrdeFuCjIoRcVWKoJyLWW55JElMeEh54OUbqSEW5jnP_XvzOJzHzoqGBSYXI5w8WbNBqyOdrM2snI6cwFgkO6RFJwi-2wTe8eLGNr_oDO91rq6P70n5ofeG8v9E5t3wDzbFg5ZUFJoRfpDQBpKLxeYLjWD1eMd14vyeT80guzA=w718-h956-s-no

I have a picture from like 10 years ago of one of them trying to eat my jacket :lau

Do you mean aiming for Black Spanish just with the blue?
I confess I was planning to shrink the faces. I chose a breeder with extreme ones just so it would hopefully take a little less time. I want blue all around their eyes, but not ears dripping to their chests, lol.
The Mosaics are already fibro, so it should work.
Just the other day I had a "What?! Ahhh!" moment when I read people talking about Blue faced Game type birds. So I had to Google image search but they are just using the word blue for some reason.
You're talking over my head. Just remember you promised me leftover white face hens. :D

@Sapphire Sebright , is that you? 🧐

I always heard not to burn poison ivy, though, because the junk/debris from it in the air could get into your lungs. 😬
No, I was still asleep when that was posted.
Nay! Naught of any Sebrights have dared tread where...
Nope, I'm tired. Did an all-nighter and someone encouraged me to eat a jelly doughnut on the way home. It's not making it any easier to take my nap. But I better try harder and leave y'all to make sense 😘
Oh-ho! The words that issue from thine tongue are spoken with a flourish that has garnered mine interest. Verily, thou dost speakest in a manner most fanciful, and I curtsy with respect to thee.

Back
Top Bottom