Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

scared0016.gif

Have to take my Squishy dog in to be put to sleep in the morning. Had a horrible 2 days now and his pain pills aren't working. All he wants to do is cling to our legs and pant/shiver/shake. Keeps trying to climb up me even though he knows his manners, and no way I hold him makes him happy. The vet couldn't get him in any sooner than tomorrow 😭 this sucks.

Have to take my Squishy dog in to be put to sleep in the morning. Had a horrible 2 days now and his pain pills aren't working. All he wants to do is cling to our legs and pant/shiver/shake. Keeps trying to climb up me even though he knows his manners, and no way I hold him makes him happy. The vet couldn't get him in any sooner than tomorrow 😭 this sucks.
So sorry, that's tough :hugs

:hugs

No, that was when it first happened. I don't think I want to deal with a Min Pin that's wired any more than they are naturally. :lau I had set my cup down so I could take a picture of a chicken. I saw she was gonna go sniff it so I let her, thinking she wouldn't actually drink it and it would make a funny picture. But then she drank it. 😵‍💫
Fresh cup
View attachment 3481160

View attachment 3481170
She's waiting for her second cuppa

Back
Top Bottom