Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

20230428_170948.jpg

She doesn't think it's Lyme cause I said it was the big one and wasn't on there long, etc. but she put me on antibiotics just in case lol the pharmacy is working on my prescription now. Will be about 15 minutes. And she said if I’m really anxious and worried about it I can get blood work from my regular doctor to test for tick borne diseases. And of course if it doesn’t get better, go to my regular doctor too.
season 2 GIF by The Tick

She doesn't think it's Lyme cause I said it was the big one and wasn't on there long, etc. but she put me on antibiotics just in case lol the pharmacy is working on my prescription now. Will be about 15 minutes. And she said if I’m really anxious and worried about it I can get blood work from my regular doctor to test for tick borne diseases. And of course if it doesn’t get better, go to my regular doctor too.
They do have to stay on awhile. And, it is probably too early to tell by blood work anyway. Sometimes it cannot show up in bloodwork at any time even if you have it. You have a better chance to get rid of it, though, if you hit it early. It can cause you problems years later if it is not gotten rid of. So, taking some antibiotics is just a simple smart thing to do.

You people have a problem up there with it, and worse than what is reported.

They do have to stay on awhile. And, it is probably too early to tell by blood work anyway. Sometimes it cannot show up in bloodwork at any time even if you have it. You have a better chance to get rid of it, though, if you hit it early. It can cause you problems years later if it is not gotten rid of. So, taking some antibiotics is just a simple smart thing to do.

You people have a problem up there with it, and worse than what is reported.
Yeah, I’m glad I’m on the antibiotics. She put me on Doxycycline for 14 days.

ETA: and yes, ticks and Lyme is crazy bad here.

Back
Top Bottom