Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Have I ever?
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

If I may say, I think we (well everyone, but here too) run into sensor vs intuitive misunderstandings. Brooks is seeing connections and you (perhaps) are looking for solidity. It happens to me all the time as a weirdo intuitive, lol.
So... you are trying to say that me coming back on the thread is the direct result of Brooks not commenting on that post? :D

So, you come off with that talk about being subtle and kids wandering here and there, but then you post something like that? Something that will certainly bring the wrath down. And, let me be clear, I don't care what you post one way or the other. I am just trying to understand your reasoning.

My post contained swearing which is now present everywhere. In the example you asked for yesterday I was transparent and showed you where I was talking about anatomy. Neither are pristine subjects, but where I objected to one of your posts was because it was directly referencing sexual topics.
So, on the subject of what is appropriate for 13-year-olds who may wander in here or anywhere on BYC, it's really a question of what their parents might expect them to see on a chicken forum. We can't expect parents to scour the entire website when deciding whether to let their kids on. We also can't be held to a puritanical standard. That's why my position was for subtlety on intimate topics. I hope that makes sense of my reasoning for you.

My post contained swearing which is now present everywhere. In the example you asked for yesterday I was transparent and showed you where I was talking about anatomy. Neither are pristine subjects, but where I objected to one of your posts was because it was directly referencing sexual topics.
So, on the subject of what is appropriate for 13-year-olds who may wander in here or anywhere on BYC, it's really a question of what their parents might expect them to see on a chicken forum. We can't expect parents to scour the entire website when deciding whether to let their kids on. We also can't be held to a puritanical standard. That's why my position was for subtlety on intimate topics. I hope that makes sense of my reasoning for you.
What you posted could get this thread shut down, and possibly get you a vacation. But, you rock and roll anyway your mind takes you.

And, what my post directed to was purely what your mind made it. Your post was pretty plain out there for all to see.

So, you come off with that talk about being subtle and kids wandering here and there, but then you post something like that? Something that will certainly bring the wrath down.
Ya, didn't make much sense to me either.
I didn't see any subtlety in your post today or yesterday :confused:

Back
Top Bottom