Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I'm not sure why, but at home the air is soooo much worse than at work. We're in a bit of a valley, so maybe that's it. Not sure. But man, when I got out of the car when I got home I got slammed with burning tire smell. šŸ¤¢
Ugh, sorry. Have they said why they can't put them out? Just too hot burning or what? Too many fires? Heard there was over 500 burning

Ugh, sorry. Have they said why they can't put them out? Just too hot burning or what? Too many fires? Heard there was over 500 burning
Forest fires are notoriously difficult to extinguish. When there's an extraordinary amount of them burning at once, and the conditions are ripe for them, I guess it's just that much harder.

20230629_185314.jpg 20230629_190138.jpg Mandatory chicken content

I'm not sure why, but at home the air is soooo much worse than at work. We're in a bit of a valley, so maybe that's it. Not sure. But man, when I got out of the car when I got home I got slammed with burning tire smell. šŸ¤¢
I bet there's some chemical fire or some massive manufacturing plant burning somewhere that's causing the smell in the air, and they are just not bothering to tell anyone.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but something cunning is going on.

Back
Top Bottom