Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Unfortunately not.
We have a Sonic that's 20 minutes away and everything else is 40 minutes or more. I really won't have the time or wanna burn the gas and then considering I think every place is making you use their app it's sadly gonna be a pass for Moony.
But hey I will except any fries that are mailed to my work place through Monday.
Don't tempt me. :gig

What do y’all use for litter? I need more and I’m trying to find one that actually controls the odor cause this current one I have is NOT IT. 😬😭 I scoop it multiple times a day, practically as soon as she goes, but she’s still stinking up my place BAD. 😭😭😭

Hardball by Arm & Hammer

Just went through trying a bunch last month for Mia. I like that the Hardball sets into a rock around urine instantly, that kills so much of the smell it's awesome. It makes for one scoop at each potty spot rather than sifting little bits out. And there's much less tracking out of the box.
Only thing I don't like is the strong fragrance of the litter itself, but I think I saw unscented on the shelf and plan to grab that next time. But the litter is lasting longer than normal so I have half a box still to get through.

Hardball by Arm & Hammer

Just went through trying a bunch last month for Mia. I like that the Hardball sets into a rock around urine instantly, that kills so much of the smell it's awesome. It makes for one scoop at each potty spot rather than sifting little bits out. And there's much less tracking out of the box.
Only thing I don't like is the strong fragrance of the litter itself, but I think I saw unscented on the shelf and plan to grab that next time. But the litter is lasting longer than normal so I have half a box still to get through.
That’s awesome!! Thanks!! Wish I’d seen this first lol ended up ordering Dr Elseys Ultra Multi Cat, the unscented one, because it was on sale on Amazon for Prime Day and we were like OUT OUT of litter lol but if I don’t like this one I will try Hardball. All the clumping ones I’ve used fall apart which I hate.

Back
Top Bottom