Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Butter is gross. I do like a smidgen of this new butter we found. It is cinnamon sugar butter, to make cinnamon sugar toast. Gluten free bread is expensive, so I only have a slice a week, and I like to put that butter on it. 😋
diabetes cheesecake GIF

I eat one a week maybe. I have a slice of my bread once a week, but we do not regularly buy that butter. Everyone else finished it last week, so now I just have a piece of plain toast. I prefer a nice vegetable dish, myself. Though, I am eyeballing a Fudge Round at the moment. It is sitting on the table...judging me...mocking me...

It will die soon.

I eat one a week maybe. I have a slice of my bread once a week, but we do not regularly buy that butter. Everyone else finished it last week, so now I just have a piece of plain toast. I prefer a nice vegetable dish, myself. Though, I am eyeballing a Fudge Round at the moment. It is sitting on the table...judging me...mocking me...

It will die soon.
For regular butter, Kerrygold. Accept no substitutes. Or Amish butter if they have that in your area (but it's usually spendy). We also have a dairy that sells fresh butter in their little farm store a few miles down the road. They do the flavored ones too. Cinnamon, apple, garlic herb. Mmmm. Butter.

Back
Top Bottom