Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I recently stocked up when it was on sale. I buy the pre cooked ones. Much easier and less mess. And the kind I get still tastes amazing.
I don't stock up on bacon, it's too expensive to stock up on. I buy it only on occasion, which is a shame

Shopping list preprinted with bacon at the top. :drool
Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

That makes sense! The kind I get is only like $3-$4 a box so I usually buy about 3-4 boxes at a time when I go. It’s like $12 or something. I know the raw stuff is like $10+ a pack sometimes.
I don't stock up on bacon, it's too expensive to stock up on. I buy it only on occasion, which is a shame

That makes sense! The kind I get is only like $3-$4 a box so I usually buy about 3-4 boxes at a time when I go. It’s like $12 or something. I know the raw stuff is like $10+ a pack sometimes.
Do you have a box of it to show me? Front and back if you can

This is one instance where having a costco close comes in handy. We can get it in 4x 1-pound packs and freeze it, and their house-branded bacon is really good. Not butcher shop good, but better than grocery stores. We also have a costco business center close enough to make the trip, and get 15 pounds of hardwood smoked for about 50 bucks. Then I just vacuum seal it and toss it in the freezer.

Back
Top Bottom