Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

When you learn to be comfortable with who you are as a person, you can learn to be as comfortable as this kitten.
I am going through a life phase of learning this very thing, not caring what anyone thinks I should be doing. Not disrespectful in any way, just not being influenced by my imagination of who I think they think I should be.
In short, I'm discovering who I am at the core of my being and learning to be satisfied with myself.
Do you practice meditation? It really helps. I have been working on that part of myself for... I do not know how long. I cannot do maths very well. I started when I was 21 and I am however old now.

But to be as comfortable as that kitten, I need illegal and probably lethal amounts of either pain killers or alcohol. 🤣

When you learn to be comfortable with who you are as a person, you can learn to be as comfortable as this kitten.
I am going through a life phase of learning this very thing, not caring what anyone thinks I should be doing. Not disrespectful in any way, just not being influenced by my imagination of who I think they think I should be.
In short, I'm discovering who I am at the core of my being and learning to be satisfied with myself.
I fully agree with the sentiment. I'm sure all here have figured out that I don't care what y'all think of me. With that said, the one that brings me soup when I'm sick and the one that signs off on my raise are examples of the ones that I do care what they think.

And, I have a confession to make. I don't think I have ever ate twice baked potatoes. I had to search just to be sure what it even was. I had heard it, but never made them or ate them. Sounds good, and I will try it. But, it sounds a lot like mashed potatoes.

How are the skins after baking that long? It seems like they would be really tough.
The second baking is basically just long enough to heat it through. I've never had a problem with them getting too tough.

Do you practice meditation? It really helps. I have been working on that part of myself for... I do not know how long. I cannot do maths very well. I started when I was 21 and I am however old now.

But to be as comfortable as that kitten, I need illegal and probably lethal amounts of either pain killers or alcohol. 🤣
I don't practice meditation, but I spend considerable time in nature. It is a rare day that I don't take a walk/hike through a combination of woods, marsh, through a creek twice and open fields with my two dogs. I really enjoy our farm animals as well. It all boils down to being therapy for me.

I don't practice meditation, but I spend considerable time in nature. It is a rare day that I don't take a walk/hike through a combination of woods, marsh, through a creek twice and open fields with my two dogs. I really enjoy our farm animals as well. It all boils down to being therapy for me.
That totally counts.

That totally counts.
It actually counts as a form of meditation, too. ❤️🧘🏻‍♀️🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom