ISO Mille Fleur Duccle & Intro

Krevis1

In the Brooder
Jan 6, 2022
Hi everyone selling duccles - I’m looking for Mille fleur with no frizzle - hatching eggs or live chicks please contact me

Also I’m a new member here and here is my introduction

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

Got my first Chickens in 2021 age:25 - 12 chickens EE OE BLUE AMERAUCANA COPPER MARAN BUFF ORP. And BARRED ROCK - now I’m starting coturnix quail - apologizing in advance for raising Muscovys as a child and contributing to their invasiveness to my SoFlo area - however the new silvers and lavenders are gorgeous!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Currently none (Due to Stuart/port Saint Lucie sh*tty ordinances) just Coturnix quail

(3) What breeds do you have?

Listed above

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

All of it - even mucking out the coups

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Shrimpin’ , organic gardening , permaculture , watching things grow(kids, animals, grass) , raising rabbits , building (connections/networks and structures-houses&cages) , fishing , farming , family

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Kate-26 , Gaia-2 , Anthony-30 , Aria-4
Animals: Zane purebred German shep , Red shep/pit mix , Blow DSH , Baby aka mommy TABBY , Lil Rascal TABBY , Sweeney Todd TABBY , Daniel Tiger TABBY , Peaches DSH , Hazel & bubba purebred H.lop , Reese purebred Harlequin , Kisses Dwarf lionhead , Hershey’s purebred lionhead , Honey Bun and M&M Flem giants,
Tibby, Berty, Berta, OE, and 2 unnamed quail

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I was given a raising backyard chickens handbook which peaked my interest - aided with google and I found BYC.com - I’ve read tons of forums - learned lots of useful information - but am now looking to purchase chickens again (as now I have property and laws that will allow me to)

Looking for more true blue Ameraucana, copper marans, and Mille fleur duccle (no frizzle)- looking for eggs or live chicks
Thanks for reading ❤️

Back
Top Bottom