Japanese Bantam Thread!

which one is better???

Update pic on my little chick. Shes getting so big but still so much smaller than her pinmates. Finally getting some feathers in and is getting in that "ugly inbetween stage" lol and has finally gotten feathers back on her butt. Been through a lot with this little "lady" and she stays a lady! Lol

Could I cut the white feather out and see if it grows back right ????
It really wouldn't matter as it is still in his genetic code his offspring may come out with the correct amount of black to white according to what hens you may use I would advise some as dark as he is to solid black to get the correct mottled coloring. I would hold on to that one and use him as a breeding rooster

It really wouldn't matter as it is still in his genetic code his offspring may come out with the correct amount of black to white according to what hens you may use I would advise some as dark as he is to solid black to get the correct mottled coloring. I would hold on to that one and use him as a breeding rooster
Thank you I'm really new to mottled! And all so chick 3 has 7 points on its comb should I breed of from him to ??

Back
Top Bottom