• Pheasant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due the 4th to the left 2 rows, local farm eggs from a store. (farm is one town over.) The middle row are eggs from MT. (from an in-law Rooster was NN.) last 2 rows (tan BR eggs) from a farm by my house.
44.PNG

Below are due the 11th Same farm as the left 2 rows above.
44a.PNG

Due the 4th to the left 2 rows, local farm eggs from a store. (farm is one town over.) The middle row are eggs from MT. (from an in-law Rooster was NN.) last 2 rows (tan BR eggs) from a farm by my house.
View attachment 3035684
Below are due the 11th Same farm as the left 2 rows above.
View attachment 3035685
Are you wanting to experiment with the NN being a dominant trait

I've got 4 eggs collected from my EF girls. They have been laying two eggs a day. I'm hoping to have 8 for the incubator by Saturday the 26th.

My little Brinsea Eco Mini will hold 9 eggs but 8 is a more comfortable number. Plus it keeps chicken math under control.;):D

I had to move my hatch date up also as I really need to get my bantam hens away from my medium sized and very lecherous flock master in the main coop. I am afraid he is going to unintentionally hurt one of them in his mating attempts.

Once I get eggs collected from my EFs I can pull Trubel from that flock and install Tut my EF rooster as flock master and give the bantams my second coop which is occupied by the EFs currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom