" LOCK DOWN HELP " , EGG CARTON OR LAYING DOWN IN THE INCUBATOR ?????

I have always layed mine down when I go into lockdown and have had good results. I have them upright in a turner during incubation, but I feel it is best at hatching to be laying down. Just my experience
idunno.gif

Thank You
yesss.gif
.....I have always layed mine down too, but had heard a lot about putting into egg carton holders so thought I would ask ....Why do we always wait till the last minute to second guess ourselves Ha! Ha! Ha!
big_smile.png
idunno.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif

Thank You
yesss.gif
.....I have always layed mine down too, but had heard a lot about putting into egg carton holders so thought I would ask ....Why do we always wait till the last minute to second guess ourselves Ha! Ha! Ha!
big_smile.png
idunno.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
It's "the grass is always greener on the other side" phenomena kicking in I think...lol Maybe if I did it that way....

Thank You
yesss.gif
big_smile.png
idunno.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
LOL...so true! I think sometimes there is so much info out there that it makes us question what we are doing sometimes
roll.png
Nothing wrong with trying something new or a method that has been successful for others...but the best advice I have ever received is keep doing what works for you!
thumbsup.gif

It's "the grass is always greener on the other side" phenomena kicking in I think...lol Maybe if I did it that way....
LOL....soooo TRUE!!!!
th.gif

I've just joined this site and don't know a lot about incubators although having a go When a broody sits on her eggs I do think any of the eggs stand on there end.lol

Back
Top Bottom