Looking for chicks, chocolate egg layers, and/or heavy producers.

ManOverBoard

Chirping
Apr 30, 2023
Hey Everyone!

We've got a little more room in our flock and are looking to add 6-7 more females.
We'd like to have a chocolate egg layer or two, then focusing on heavy layers.

If anyone out there has any for sale we'd love to know! We're in the northeast USA.
Our local stores just don't have much diversity.

Happy Hens for everyone!

For heavy layers, definitely consider getting a sapphire gem or two, they are very friendly birds who lay a lot. I also love white plymouth rocks and brahmas. Black sexlinks and black australorps are really cool as well. For a chocolate layer, I have only had one myself a few years back, she was a mystic maran and was very sweet.

Hope this helped!

I have 5 black sex link females ready to go right now, they hatched on 4/11! You can see all my info in my for sale thread here. If you're interested at all please message me!

I'm not able to ship birds and I know you said you're in the Northeast, if you're not too terribly far from PA we can always see what we can work out transportation wise for them.

I have 5 black sex link females ready to go right now, they hatched on 4/11! You can see all my info in my for sale thread here. If you're interested at all please message me!

I'm not able to ship birds and I know you said you're in the Northeast, if you're not too terribly far from PA we can always see what we can work out transportation wise for them.
Thank you! They sound lovely, unfortunately PA is a bit too far for us. (we're up near RI and MA)

Back
Top Bottom