Magical mystery hatch along

Good Morning Love GIF by joeyahlbum
and I have a question. So chick #32 (I think) was rock and rolling in the evening (yesterday), cracked the egg shell and hasn't done anything since. Just check on him and nothing did I loss the first chick? What do I do now ? 😕
Do you mean that the chick pipped and made a hole in the eggshell? It usually takes several hours for the chick to zip and come out after making the pip. Wait and see before doing anything.

Do you mean that the chick pipped and made a hole in the eggshell? It usually takes several hours for the chick to zip and come out after making the pip. Wait and see before doing anything.
Yes I now have 2 that have pipped the shell. This is going to ve long day 😪 I just saw the two eggs rock back and forth.

The waiting after the first pip is antagonizing!!!!! They can pip and wait for 24 hours before continuing to zip. It's always crazy when there's one pipped you're waiting on for ever and then you'll look around and see someone zipping! Some chicks take their time and others are sure in a hurry 🥰

The waiting after the first pip is antagonizing!!!!! They can pip and wait for 24 hours before continuing to zip. It's always crazy when there's one pipped you're waiting on for ever and then you'll look around and see someone zipping! Some chicks take their time and others are sure in a hurry 🥰
Man, you aren't kidding this is terrible! I now have 3 that have pipped.

Back
Top Bottom