Magical mystery hatch along

I would from what I see. How many days has he been in the incubator? It takes them longer than a chicken does.
That what I'm think because his momma is still on the siblings eggs. While we clean the incubator we have him in there with the Marans eggs. It's no problem for us to keep waiting šŸ˜Œ My husband just checked the nest and they haven't hatched either. Maybe I should get another incubator :lau

If that's the muscovy egg, they take way longer than chickens. Chickens take 21 days, while muscovy take 35. That said, I don't see any veins in this, but I am a very inexperienced candler
Exactly I didn't say any either but i've never had a duck egg. I will wait and see šŸ‘€

Well, friends God has answered our question for Ducky šŸ¤ Sorry but he has gone to the rainbow Bridge to watch over his siblings
Darn we didnt get to see them jump out of the tree but there go. :hit :celebrate
1000042070.jpg

That what I'm think because his momma is still on the siblings eggs. While we clean the incubator we have him in there with the Marans eggs. It's no problem for us to keep waiting šŸ˜Œ My husband just checked the nest and they haven't hatched either. Maybe I should get another incubator :lau
So I guess he couldn't see them :idunno:jumpy

Well, friends God has answered our question for Ducky šŸ¤ Sorry but he has gone to the rainbow Bridge to watch over his siblings
Darn we didnt get to see them jump out of the tree but there go. :hit :celebrateView attachment 3763900
:love those little ducklings are adorable! Sorry you missed them coming down from the tree!

RIP Little Ducky!

Back
Top Bottom