March 2023 hatch-a-long

Pics
I just ordered some shipped eggs from the breeder I found last year. I asked her to send them so I got them around Feb 24 for a hatch date of March 17.

Last year I had hatched in June, July and Aug all on the 17th. Lol so figured why not keep up with that day.

Glad you started this thread! I'm jumping in here, too. I'll be setting the next batch, "Barbeque", between Feb. 12-14 for a hatch date on or before the Full Moon on Mar. 7. By luck, I just happened to set my February hatch eggs, "Alfredo", on Jan. 14th --- 22 days before the Full Moon, today, Feb. 5th (hatching now)! It got me interested in how egg incubation and hatching works with the lunar cycles, so I'm going for it this year. Every batch of eggs will be set to coincide with a Full Moon or a day or two before.

I think I'll start another thread on lunar cycles and hatching, with all the dates and information about it. Should be interesting, don't you think?

Glad you started this thread! I'm jumping in here, too. I'll be setting the next batch, "Barbeque", between Feb. 12-14 for a hatch date on or before the Full Moon on Mar. 7. By luck, I just happened to set my February hatch eggs, "Alfredo", on Jan. 14th --- 22 days before the Full Moon, today, Feb. 5th (hatching now)! It got me interested in how egg incubation and hatching works with the lunar cycles, so I'm going for it this year. Every batch of eggs will be set to coincide with a Full Moon or a day or two before.

I think I'll start another thread on lunar cycles and hatching, with all the dates and information about it. Should be interesting, don't you think?
Definitely sounds interesting. Can't wait to see how it works out

Back
Top Bottom