MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Even me? What are you implying? That I am the dumbest?
rant.gif

But yes, liz, it is easy! If ya dont know about wiring just check the library or use google.
-Banti
I was implying that even a "duck cuddler" could do it.

My attempt at building a chicken coop. Made a little more progress this past weekend. Floor is finished and two walls are framed. Will be picking up the skin sometime this week. I should have it wrapped, steps built, and most of the interior stuff done by the end of this coming weekend. Then I can start stringing wire for the run...
th.gif

Even me? What are you implying? That I am the dumbest? :rant

But yes, liz, it is easy! If ya dont know about wiring just check the library or use google.
-Banti

Did you see my page on it? I tried to do step-by-step pics.

Nope, it's not difficult at all.

If I can't get eggs to hatch in a store bought it would probably be worse in a home made one

My hubby is taking me out to dinner Wednesday for our anniversary so I'm gonna keep trying for an incubator

My attempt at building a chicken coop. Made a little more progress this past weekend. Floor is finished and two walls are framed. Will be picking up the skin sometime this week. I should have it wrapped, steps built, and most of the interior stuff done by the end of this coming weekend. Then I can start stringing wire for the run... :th
looking good!!

My attempt at building a chicken coop. Made a little more progress this past weekend. Floor is finished and two walls are framed. Will be picking up the skin sometime this week. I should have it wrapped, steps built, and most of the interior stuff done by the end of this coming weekend. Then I can start stringing wire for the run...
th.gif

What's taking so long?
rant.gif

If I can't get eggs to hatch in a store bought it would probably be worse in a home made one

My hubby is taking me out to dinner Wednesday for our anniversary so I'm gonna keep trying for an incubator
Happy Anniversary.

It is a comparison. :plbb (duck cuddlers vs the average blonde)
"Than" is mainly used when comparing something.

Homemade is better! Have you not heard sally? Storebought is junk!
-Banti

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom