MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Liz, quite often the storebought ones have temp swings and bad thermostats. You have a FI, correct? Those are so-so. Not terrible and not stellar. I think you will have improved hatch rates if you build a DIY!

Oh! I wanted to ask. What thermo did you use, and how high up on the egg?
-Banti
I'm borrowing a FI from my neighbor, giving it back today, thermos 2 at mid egg level 1 on top, its forced air with turned

My attempt at building a chicken coop. Made a little more progress this past weekend. Floor is finished and two walls are framed. Will be picking up the skin sometime this week. I should have it wrapped, steps built, and most of the interior stuff done by the end of this coming weekend. Then I can start stringing wire for the run...
th.gif

In a perfect world I'd love to combine that coop with the run we have.....

The little lav orp pulled through and is doing fantastic, I think she was just exhausted and early. I'm just waiting on an ameracauna that is preparing to zip and a buff orp that is internally pipped but nothing through the shell yet.

Funny... my wife and I had that conversation yesterday. She's on my account, and has her own account. Hmm....

Lol I wish I was on his it would make paying bills easier, my husband hates it that we have separate accounts

quote name="Chaos18" url="/t/1098811/may-2016-land-of-the-free-because-of-the-brave-hatch-a-long-hosted-by-mike-sally/2430#post_17020126"]

Did you eggtopsy?
[/quote] about to

Lol I wish I was on his it would make paying bills easier, my husband hates it that we have separate accounts

quote name="Chaos18" url="/t/1098811/may-2016-land-of-the-free-because-of-the-brave-hatch-a-long-hosted-by-mike-sally/2430#post_17020126"]

Did you eggtopsy?
about to[/QUOTE]
So then make it one account.

Back
Top Bottom