MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

I saw the purple Ink.....

I just knew it was a certain hatchaholic....
gig.gif

(You know it)
wink.png

Local!!!!

Mega HUGGS!!!
hugs.gif

I'm officialy in. I'm also officially crazy. I just set 13 more CCL's, 3 CCL/BCMs, and 5 CCL/Blue and Lavender Splash Copper Marans. I HAVE to quit going to my friend's/egg dealer's house!!!!

Hi everyone! CUTEST pictures!! Keep them coming!!!

Here are some of my last hatch. I had to move the D'Uccle chicks since they are so tiny, they were being trampled by the regular size chicks. We're down to 20 out of 22. This is a temporary home until I get something bigger set up for them.

And here are the Silkies and yellow something that were hatched 10 days ago. Also a couple of the BCMs that hatched a few days ago.

Here's another one with the above chicks, but one of my Polish chicks is hanging out at the bottom

This one is blurry, but the rest of the trampling herd is under the heat plate. Polish are front and center....

Last edited:
Quote:
woot.gif
woot.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by melnjerm

I'm officialy in. I'm also officially crazy. I just set 13 more CCL's, 3 CCL/BCMs, and 5 CCL/Blue and Lavender Splash Copper Marans. I HAVE to quit going to my friend's/egg dealer's house!!!!

Well, you know crazy is in at the moment.
wink.png
So you're VERY in!!
Just wait 'til you become a grow op. SO much fun!! And craziness.
Chickens are a drug.

I'm officially a grow op now. I'm on a 12 step program. I take full responsibility.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
So are you in on the crazy???
celebrate.gif

[COLOR=4B0082]Well, you know crazy is in at the moment.[/COLOR] ;)   [COLOR=4B0082]So you're VERY in!!  [/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082]Just wait 'til you become a grow op. SO much fun!! And craziness.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082]Chickens are a drug.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B0082]I'm officially a grow op now. I'm on a 12 step program. I take full responsibility. [/COLOR] :celebrate

[COLOR=4B0082]So are you in on the crazy???[/COLOR] :celebrate

You seen my signature??

Back
Top Bottom