MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

So I have a shoulder photo that isn't contest worthy as I still have sleep hair and not enough coffee... I will share because I have no shame.

Not poultry, but still cute he does this every morning after I do my feed rounds when I sit to drink coffee and play on my phone.

So I have a shoulder photo that isn't contest worthy as I still have sleep hair and not enough coffee... I will share because I have no shame.

Not poultry, but still cute he does this every morning after I do my feed rounds when I sit to drink coffee and play on my phone.
clap.gif

I have a cat that does this! We call her our parrot, she stays there while i walk around too lol

So yesterday my daughters daycare set 18 eggs, 12 bantams from my local NAPA (yes the parts store) and 6 of my barnyard mutts

they are using this:
attachment.php

very expensive auto turn by Lyon

Last edited:
I think it might be 2 45's not real sure i went in sat in tbe floor and pkayed with it until it looked right for what i wanted i know the sales man thought i was kind of nuts, not knowing what i wanted. Lol.

Thanks!!! That's helpful. So one more quick question though (so sorry for all the questions lol), did you put the elbow straight on the pipe or did you put something else on then the elbow? Kinda looks like there's something else on there? I'll have to go to the store and mess with stuff lol

Back
Top Bottom