MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

No. No, no, no, no, no. Come back on power! Woke up to the last sputter of my fish tank filter and then silence and darkness and now the power is off with two incubators full of eggs D':

Edit: Got the generator going and everything is okay. Now the wait for the power to turn back on.
Great having a generator wish it was one of those expensive ones that kicks on right away and I dont have to run cords all over tarnation and trip and fall on them. Worse thing is getting it all set up and the electric comes back on
he.gif

8 yellow golden pheasants out of the eggs 2 more to go and they are both pipped. Hoping for 100% hatch.
I want to see the babies and egg shells Justin Please??? @jwlpoultry I so want these to hatch your images can help me and I am curious as what they look like and size! and where they pip etc!! thank you

My lockdown eggs started hatching sometime early this morning!!! I love seeing the above for so long and then BAM you got chicks!! Giant Brahma are always a day late, DONT ask me why! ugh I should set them a day earlier I assume.
Are the giant Brahma the ones you sent me? -Banti
shhhhh yes
My lockdown eggs started hatching sometime early this morning!!! I love seeing the above for so long and then BAM you got chicks!! Giant Brahma are always a day late, DONT ask me why! ugh I should set them a day earlier I assume.
:woot Congratulations Sally! THANK YOU MIKE!!!!
Those are some beautiful chickens Sally

Woke up to 2 pips this morning!
The two I know that have internally pipped are one the top row. So 4 out if 21 are trying!

Quote:
shhhhh yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine

My lockdown eggs started hatching sometime early this morning!!!
I love seeing the above for so long and then BAM you got chicks!!

Giant Brahma are always a day late, DONT ask me why! ugh I should set them a day earlier I assume.

woot.gif
Congratulations Sally!

THANK YOU MIKE!!!!
Those are some beautiful chickens Sally
Thank you! The least productive and most beautiful yard ornaments ha ha ha

Woke up to 2 pips this morning!
The two I know that have internally pipped are one the top row. So 4 out if 21 are trying!
yesss.gif

No problem will post some pics of the babies later they are in my brinsea and it is hard to take pictures
awesome!!! thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom