MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Meet "Lucky" born this morning

frow.gif

Sir Ur, hows the BarbieBator performing?
Flawlessly. It'll be giving much better hatches when I can set my own eggs. These shipped eggs have been a disaster...
rant.gif

I didn't know if Southern Parole Officers ran a different system.
Unlike Parole Officers, my wife meets 60 - 120 inmates five days a week. She's a "Corrections Officer". Big difference...
wink.png

Last edited:
@DwayneNLiz2 do have 2 pink toes one has 2 clear toe nails the othet totally black

#1 has 2 pink toe,#2 has 2 clear nails, #3 has 2 pink toes and some red leakage near its eyes and tip of the beak. #4 is perfect.they all still had the egg tooth here.

So cute! I have one that looks like an ayam- completely black, no ayams in cage but looks like one. It had pink on its 2 middle toes, now gone, and now its getting a crest. I kinda want to perform surgery on it and see if its inbsides are black too

So you set them mid-egg instead of top of egg, with one on top? Or am I misunderstanding you? If I am, sorry. :oops:
I don't know how much of the links you have read, tell me if I am being repetitive.
-Banti

Yes 2 mid egg because they kept hitting eggs, they were digital, and 1 bulb on top

You know how the system works, but you had to ask, right?   ;)

My handles all the bills, thus the joint acount. She pays what she can from her account, and if she runs short, she uses our account. It's a great system...
that's how ours works too!

Soooo eggtopsy, looks like 1 maybe maybe was still attempting to be alive when I unplugged maybe my calibrated thermos were off

I hate eggs and chickens

Back
Top Bottom