MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

I figured I would join in! I have 12 silkie eggs in the incubator that are due to hatch 5/28 and I just added another dozen silkie eggs yesterday that are due to hatch 6/5.

Silkie eggs..me too. Whites, and splash. Mine are due a few days after yours. The first of June. I can't believe I'm saying June..where does the time go? It flies now days. I'm getting old. :/ der......

DUCKLIES!!! SPOTTYFACEDBABYBURDSWITHWEBZANDCHEEKS!! WHAT BABY CRITTERBURDS COULD BE CUTER?? BABY WIF MAMA IS BEYOND ADORABLE. IT IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE HOW ADORABLE THOSE WINGLETS ARE.
love.gif

PS. Did you see the WEBS?

PPS. Or the WEBS????

PPPS. I luv winged flufflets!!!
love.gif
lau.gif
There you are! You took the duck bait!

Here's some webs! She has a black spot on each middle toe.
smile.png

Silkie eggs..me too.  Whites, and splash.   Mine are due a few days after yours.  The first of June.  I can't believe I'm saying June..where does the time go?   It flies now days.  I'm getting old.  :/   der......

Seems like yesterday I was wishing I could join in the NYDHAL, and now it is the May HAL. Wow!
-Banti

:lau There you are! You took the duck bait! Here's some webs! She has a black spot on each middle toe. :)
MULTICOLORED WEBBIES!!!! ACH!!!! TWO WEBBIES WITH SPOTS CARRYING A DUCKBURD TO SOME LOVELY CLEAN WATER!! MUST HUG AN' KISS AND TELL BURD IT IS ADORABLE. MUST. :love

Back
Top Bottom