MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Sally's puppies, born morning of 5/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine

Sorry all, but hello, dealing with flu bug lac of sleep and not a happy camper this week....

But here is what I have so far besides a headache and really sick belly

healthy momma and nine pups thank God its over now....

@Cynthia12
@Wickedchicken6

There they are! 9! Wow, wonder if that's normal for a first litter in this breed. They are always so pretty. Love this breed. The chocolate color being a favorite.

LL

Love NN's and SG's. These are cuties.

Quote: Fear not, 48 of them went into the Janoel, so I'll be lucky if any of those hatch. Squeezed 20 or so into the RCOM, so those might do a little better, though the middle is running warmer, so we'll see.

Set so far, 137 pea eggs. Now I need to find broodies for the remaining 20, plus any they lay tonight.

If I do end up with too many, I'm sure the feed store will buy them from me, or I can sell them on craigslist.

-Kathy

Last edited:
Fear not, 48 of them went into the Janoel, so I'll be lucky if any of those hatch. Squeezed 20 or so into the RCOM, so those might do a little better, though the middle is running warmer, so we'll see. 

Set so far, 137 pea eggs. Now I need to find broodies for the remaining 20, plus any they lay tonight.

If I do end up with too many, I'm sure the feed store will buy them from me, or I can sell them on craigslist.

-Kathy

Good luck with them all! My three are stressful enough, couldn't image doing over a hundred of them, lol.

All India Blues will be sold unless they have large amounts of white, and I may keep some whites.

-Kathy

If I could get an IB pied blackshoulder, that would be my 'dream' bird. But the three I have in will most likely all hatch just IB. They could be split to white or cameo though. I'll keep them either way, IB is actually my favorite color in peafowl :)

All India Blues will be sold unless they have large amounts of white, and I may keep some whites.

-Kathy

If I could get an IB pied blackshoulder, that would be my 'dream' bird. But the three I have in will most likely all hatch just IB. They could be split to white or cameo though. I'll keep them either way, IB is actually my favorite color in peafowl :)
oh my i want peafowl so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom