MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Mike my hatch is done,

Legbar are mostly boys unfortunately, I have four in the bator drying and then I can clean both bators

Wow, back, and can't catch up! Had a Navy Grandson get married last night. Will share a photo..because it's a classic pose of the
13315425_1123024977756902_1955691662825124397_n.jpg
sailor kissing .. this is his new wife.

Well, have my silkie eggs going into lock down this Sunday. Crossing fingers they hatch well. I'm due for a good silkie hatch.

Well I come out with a hatch of 75 out of 96 eggs.
Here are some photos.

Sizzle chick

Polish/Nsked Neck cross. Fully feathered.

Just some random babies.

Here are some fully feathered ones also. Both parents were Naked Necked, but had big bibs, some all five chicks from that cross turned out without the naked Necks. Boo. Oh well pullets will work if that is what they are to be bred back to NN's.

Thank you so much!! Unfortunately I am not going to be getting any keets now thanks to my guinea hens.... one decided to attack an egg breaking it open and tried eating it :( I had to take all 53 eggs away because I did not want to wake up tomorrow to smashed eggs everywhere in the coop. I am so upset
hit.gif

buy some cheap ping pong balls and put the out there. They will peck at them and nothing happens so they abandon the behavior after a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom