Open Contest May Madness, a Random Funny Posting Contest

Pics
Wait... Dude! @Hayden Goseek! None of the files can be uploaded!? What is this!? I got a collection of more than 200 meme things from that site you posted, and this site will not let me post any of them! I already packed my bags for my one-way Maui vacation! 😅
Oh Man! Can't I eat cold pizza and chat with my new Chinese spy GF without this site falling apart. KISS (Keep it simple s.....).
Right click on the target and press copy.
Then place the cursor where you want the meme and press paste.
:caf (I hope that's right.) Pretty bad when you have to come to THIS TECHNO PESANT for computer advice. (And fire up the laptop for serious work.

Oh Man! Can't I eat cold pizza and chat with my new Chinese spy GF without this site falling apart. KISS (Keep it simple s.....).
Right click on the target and press copy.
Then place the cursor where you want the meme and press paste.
:caf (I hope that's right.) Pretty bad when you have to come to THIS TECHNO PESANT for computer advice. (And fire up the laptop for serious work.
When did I become your girlfriend!? You think you could keep me while hogging pizza!? 🤣

Sorry. That is as far as I got before I hit reply. 😂

Ok everyone. @Hayden Goseek has chucked me down the rabbit hole. If I get a life-time ban from all of what I am about to post that radiates through the ages so even my reincarnations are barred from this site, well, it is all his fault. 🤣
And use a little Critical Thinking when choosing those Memes. Just because they're not political it doesn't mean they are SFBYC.
Do good with those and I'll move you into some harder stuff.

Bob was in big trouble because he completely forgot his wife's birthday.
She told him "Tomorrow morning they're better be something in that driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in six seconds!!!"

The next morning when she woke, Bob had gone to work but there was a gift box in the driveway. She opened it and found a bathroom scale.

Bob has not been seen in three days...

And use a little Critical Thinking when choosing those Memes. Just because they're not political it doesn't mean they are SFBYC.
Do good with those and I'll move you into some harder stuff.
The problem with my brain is a) are weed/alcohol jokes bad, and b) at what point are murder jokes bad? I have no censor for either of those. To me, they are then funniest things in the world. 😂

Hold on.

2 examples chosen at random from those 2 categories.

And hey! Screenshots do work! 😈

Screenshot_20240508_225600_com.huawei.photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_225649_com.huawei.photos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom