Michigan Chickenstock/Fowl Fest Oct 10 & 11

Ill be there for showmanship! And maybe the sale birds...
tongue.png

Quote:
Shoot I was going to try to avoid going anywhere near the sale birds.

yuckyuck.gif

Too bad Opa cannot take off his brazzere and wave it in the air!!!!

Shucks now everyone will be expecting some kind of show and with my old wrinkly hide that might be scary.

OK.. I woke up at 5am.. with no alarm.. whats this saying.. I am ready and gonna grab a bowl of cereal and a coffee..

If anyone reads this before they leave.. I am blonde (french braid today) wearing a yellow hoody with 35 on it. probably with a couple boys..

kassy - it was nice to visit with you. Since at no point did I see you waving a brassiere
jumpy.gif
I am convinced you went home empty handed... You bought NOTHING?????
ep.gif

The offerings were heavy on banties, for sure.

Quote:
Everyone left all articles of clothing on... no birds came home with me.. I almost caved at the end on some leghorns, polish, ducks and all cute little bantys.. so darn adorable they are.. but I was soooooooooooo good.

It was fun meeting all of you .. Now if I could remember which face went with which name.. LOL.. Got Sam, Chelsey, Kristan(crystal), Granny and Rose and of course Diana (and her daughter Rose) , Rhandi and Ellen.. Not bad for my first meet... Who was the blonde w/ the double stroller and all those kids??

D. How did rose do on her 3 birds? I started to wonder through again to check on her status.. but got side tracked at the couple black orps there.. LOL

OH.. and my Black Amera Roo.. must have heard me talking about how girly he is.. I swear his tail was a little higher held then normal.. LOL wooot... first chicken show.. fun, entertaining and so laid back.. Next year I'll be getting some birds in there.. for fun of course....

some pics from FowlFest!!!!

can i just say, it was so nice of Ellen to come and pick me up! i got to meet her mom (who is way too sweet!) and hang out with her two boys who i just love. (my favorite non-related taste testers.) THANK YOU, ELLEN! (zephyrcreek) i appreciate you.

so, zip, bang, off to Frankenmuth in the truck we went and just as we walked in, i spied Blueberrylu walking out with her beautiful brood of kids and flagged them down to meet Ellen and her family!

as i was intro'ing them, i looked up and there was KrisRose and chickflick in front of my face! (none knowing the others!!!) so quick, i got everyone together to snap a photo and Kris and Rose said, "Well, there is Opa over there and Bluemoon!" so, quick like bunnies, we got a group photo together.

can i say, i am smiling SO big, it looks like i am getting my Christmas goose early or something. i personally suspect KrisRose....she's seen my unders on the laundry line.

12425_the_gang_at_fowl_fest.jpg

then Ellen asked me if i could help her find LauraSBale as she had something for her. i said of course and then i turned around and there she was! so those two got together and did their thing. meanwhile, i hung out with Laura's two lovely daughters and their cousins.

12425_goofy_girls.jpg

12425_pretty_smiles.jpg

when they finished up, off to lunch with the gang where we joined up with someone i recognized from her avatar right away...kassy68
and wyliefarms!

after lunch, some silly pics...

Ellen's mom and boys
12425_hpim2655.jpg

12425_silly_with_gma.jpg

me and the boys
12425_crazy_peeps.jpg

12425_nuts_at_lunch.jpg

It was nice to meet all you folks, and Fowlfest was fun. ( and frankenmuth, since I had never been) I stayed strong, and didn't bring home any birds even though Opa tried.
tongue.png

Now I must catch up with house stuff, and let the dogs run their sillies out!

Bluemoon

after lunch, we toured about and looked at the birds and had a good old time.

wanted to grab a picture with Mr. John Blehm and he obliged. he is such a gentleman and nothing short of gracious.
12425_pic_w_john_blehm.jpg

then a hokey pokey pic before we went our separate ways!
12425_hokey_pokey_shoes.jpg

another great chickeny kind of day! i enjoyed myself and loved meeting BYC'ers i hadn't met yet and visiting with those of you i had before and never get tired of hanging with!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom