Michigan Chickenstock/Fowl Fest Oct 10 & 11

Quote:
that is wyliefarms, Sarah.
smile.png
aren't they the nicest kids??? love 'em!

I was going to answer Kassy about the blonde with the stroller but MJ beat me. I personally think she should change her title to "Wonder Woman". She never fails to impress me with all she does and how wonderful her children are. They have been to my house and I enjoyed them immensely. Polite, well behaved, and jumped right in to help their mother.
thumbsup.gif

Speaking of hard workers, I was glad Ellen was feeling well enough to attend. I think BYC is mostly populated by attractive hard working women. There are some lucky men out there.

Well daughter and I enjoyed ourselves at Fowl Fest. We were the first persons in the door at 6:45am but we left at 9:30am. I guess before everyone else from BYC came in?

Daughter bought a lovely Show Girl pair and a pair of Std Polish. The hen is a frizzle and such a cutie. I, on the other hand, contained myself and came home empty handed. I was disapointed that there was hardly any LF for sale. Lots of small guys tho. Did see some Brown Leghorns but the owner never came around to his cages. Boy was I tempted! Very striking Roo's.

All in all it was a great day and I got to come home and took a much needed nap as I was so excited to go, I never slept last night. And leaving at 5am about did me in. LOL

Opa I "think" by the pictures MJ posted, I saw you there. Did you have a kellogs rooster on your jean jacket? If so, Im sorry I didnt introduce my daughter and myself. As I wasnt sure if it was you or not.

Next year, grand kids will be showing LF Light Brahmas, LF Blk Cochins and Polish. So we'll get to stay all day and meet up with everyone from the best forum on BYC. The Michigan folks!!

Last edited:
Yep, that was me. Since the first chickens I got were Welsummers it seemed the Kelloggs rooster was appropriate. Sorry we didn't get to meet. Maybe at the next picnic.

I was there today form 10-4 i saw the BYC meet up, but i was busy with showmanship. I didnt place, but my score was 96/100 and 2nd place was 98 ugh soo close! oh well i have Ohio National yet!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom