Michigan CHICKENSTOCK returns for 2023

I spoke to the HR person at work and asked if we could get donation of hot dogs, buns, and such. Or a store gift card. I was told that each store has a budget for this kind of thing but the support is limited to each store's local area.

Since our CS23 is in Lansing, she said that we should contact the area Meijer for a support request. Is there anyone locally that would be willing to contact the Meijer store director and make a formal request for a donation to our annual picnic?

I am counting on going. Trying to figure ut how to warm up the food. I will make a ork roast [PR style] and rice with pigeon peas which is our main plate. Rose, would you text me a total amount of people once you have it? Maybe 2 -3 days before. Love you!
The pavilion has electrical outlets for crockpots and stuff. I usually bring a power strip with me.

I spoke to the HR person at work and asked if we could get donation of hot dogs, buns, and such. Or a store gift card. I was told that each store has a budget for this kind of thing but the support is limited to each store's local area.

Since our CS23 is in Lansing, she said that we should contact the area Meijer for a support request. Is there anyone locally that would be willing to contact the Meijer store director and make a formal request for a donation to our annual picnic?
So, I'm just seeing this (just joined) and my husband works for the company who owns ballpark buns. He should be able to secure them. How many would you need?

CS-23
Michigan Chickenstock
JUNE 17th, 2023
10AM-3PM
DELTA MILLS PARK 7001 OLD RIVER TRAIL, LANSING
:wee:wee:wee

Our annual get together is on for this year at the usual place.
Same bird time. 10:00 - 3:00
Same bird station. Delta Mills Park in Lansing.

We can use this thread to let other chicken people know:
that you are attending; if bringing guests;
food dish to pass;
birds to sell, trade, or swap;
birds you are looking for;
plants, crafts, art, or other goodies.

Sign up here so we can get an idea of how many people we can expect. You can also ask questions about our get together. All are welcome to attend. Come out and put a face to the people you chat with on the Michigan Thread.

Back
Top Bottom