Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Saw Megdeath, Korn, Flotsam & Jetsom & someone else at Pine Knob (yep, it was still called that & I still call it that!) back in the '90s. The people watching was awesome, to say the least. Since the my early 30s, learned I can only handle concerts at outdoor venues. Think the last indoor I actually enjoyed was one of Uncle Ted's New Year's Eve Whip Lash Bashes at Joe Louis Arena...the worst was Disturbed at the Royal Oak Music Theatre...argh, terrible acoustics & the people watching didn't even make up for it!

@bigmrg74
Welcome :D Ditto on what Opa said!

Last edited:
Saw Megdeath, Korn, Flotsam & Jetsom & someone else at Pine Knob (yep, it was still called that & I still call it that!) back in the '90s. The people watching was awesome, to say the least. Since the my early 30s, learned I can only handle concerts at outdoor venues. Think the last indoor I actually enjoyed was one of Uncle Ted's New Year's Eve Whip Lash Bashes at Joe Louis Arena...the worst was Disturbed at the Royal Oak Music Theatre...argh, terrible acoustics & the people watching didn't even make up for it!

@bigmrg74
Welcome :D Ditto on what Opa said!
I still call it The Knob myself.
Now I saw some great shows at The Fox Theatre and also at The Fillmore. Those are very nice venues. Totally would do those again.

I call it the Knob too. Even though I have only went while called DTE. To me DTE= bill not entertainment center.
Lol

I've went to tons of concerts there as well as oz fest 4 yrs in a row. Love watching people there as they are the real attraction.

Last edited:
I still call it The Knob myself.
Now I saw some great shows at The Fox Theatre and also at The Fillmore. Those are very nice venues. Totally would do those again.

Oh yeah, Fox Theatre IS nice. Saw Depêche Mode there. Definitely nice venue. I suppose it does kinda depend on who's playing as to whether or not indoor/outdoor is tolerable!

I LOVE Pine Knob. I can't even count how many concerts I've been to there since my first 35 years ago!! Heck, my mom talks about sitting on the hill with my dad, a picnic basket, blanket, bottle of wine..that was 50 years go...

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share a picture of this beautiful Splash Plymouth Rock cockerel that I hatched out this Spring. He is 12 weeks old in this picture.

I wish I could keep him, but just don't have room. He is for sale if anyone is interested. His mother was a Blue Barred Rock & father a light Blue Barred Rock with 1 barring gene, so this boy carries at least 1 barring gene - possibly 2. Good Shepherd Barred Rock bloodlines. He is looking like he will be a BIG boy already! PM me if interested!
smile.png

My townline welsummer laid her first egg today. I'm rather proud of it; I actually didn't believe it would have the spots. Anybody else with a townline welsummer that is laying yet?

Back
Top Bottom