Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I built this tractor a few years ago to hold six bantams. Since I no longer have birds I've no need of it. Anyone who wants to come and get it can have it. It would fit in the back of a pickup truck but you need to bring help to load it as I am no longer able. My cell # 517 404 4713
I'm interested. How much do you want for it?

Sorry Princess Leia I don't

Ha ha, I love that Star Wars photo filter on my daughter's iPhone.
1f600.png

Turkey Jedi:

Last edited:
Haven't been around in... oh... about 150 pages. Hope everyone is well. I was wondering how much people in MI sell duck eggs for? I sell my chicken eggs for $3.00/doz for comparison. My khaki campbell ducks are just starting to lay so it will be a while before I get enough to sell but I get people asking about them all the time so there's definately demand.

Also, I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for pure-bred ameraucana, especially wheatens, for my olive eggers. If anyone has some or knows someone. Hatching eggs or young hens. No chicks, please.

We backfilled around our hydrant with sand, but even so it would be a BIG job to dig that sucker out.
Yeah, we did the same as well, a lot of pea stone and gravel in it as well. Really glad we have the post hole digger with the extra long handles on it, Makes it so much easier to get down past the frost line.

What're y'all charging for chicken eggs and duck eggs? I can't seem to get rid of mine and I'm wondering if I've priced myself out of competition. I'm not trying to turn a profit so much, it's mostly to try and just reduce the costs of feed.

Back
Top Bottom